Helping your dog to become physically fit for any activity
Offered by Carol Lundquist, DVM
Dr Lundquist will be offering a 1 day seminar on Canine onditioning/Fitness at the Hungry Like the Woof Training Centre in Warrenton, VA.
This is a participation seminar for you and your dog.
What will be covered/reviewed?
– How to Warm Up
– How to Warm UpHow to stretch your dog
– How to know if your dog hurts
– Core Conditioning and balance exercises
– Endurance exercises
– Proprioceptive exercises
– Joint Flexibility and Range of Motion exercises
– Canine experience with a variety of equipment designed to work your dog’s strength, agility, flexibility, balance and coordination (Ball, Box and balance work)
– Canine Massage with Mary Pat Corrigan of Blue Moon Wellness
Dates & Time for the seminar:
October 7, 2017 Saturday
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Audit available: $75.00Seminar
Contact for more information:
Call Holly Hammerle at (703) 401-4664 or email at TeamRunAgility@verizon.net
This seminar is open to new and returning individuals and their dogs. If you are new to Dr. Lundquist’s Canine Fitness Seminar, you will enjoy being introduced to many aspects of Canine Fitness. If you have previously attended a seminar/ class with Dr. Lundquist, there will be options for more advanced exercises.