Our training facility is rubber-matted for safety and comfort. The space measures 40 x 56′, so it’s a perfect size to practice for competition obedience, or just to train your dog for the activity of your choice.
To schedule time please call us for more information on the following 540-349- 9663:
- Private room rental to train your dog or work on conditioning equipment
- Private instruction (if you are an instructor)
- Discussion groups with Dr. Lundquist on assorted topics
- Conditioning workshops with Dr. Lundquist
- Assorted special workshops
- Obedience drop-in practice sessions every Sunday afternoon
- Rally drop-in practice sessions on Thursdays
- Conditioning drop-ins every Wednesday evening
Mountain View Dog Training offers these classes at our facility:
- Puppy Kindergarten
- T.A.R. Puppy
- Family Dog (basic obedience)
- CGC/Therapy Dog classes
- Competitive Obedience
- Rally Obedience
- Agility Foundation
- and more!
For more information on classes and to sign up with Mountain View, please go to their website.
Training drop-ins by Becky Lueth and Eileen Lanser
Practice conformation show ring procedures for the dog and handler. Becky and Eileen switch back and forth acting as judge. They give suggestions on how to show your dog to its best in the ring. This is not a beginner class but a drop-in setting to work dogs.
$10 per handler for an hour or $15 per handler for the hour and a half.
Contact Becky Lueth for more information.
K9 Nose Work® with Ann Roseberry Lincoln
Inspired by working detection dogs, K9 Nose Work is the fun search and scenting activity for virtually all dogs and people. This easy to learn activity and sport builds confidence and focus in many dogs, and provides a safe way to keep dogs fit and healthy through mental and physical exercise.